Do you know someone in your life suffering with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, celiac disease, thyroid disease, Hashimoto’s, dementia, and Alzheimer’s? Are you facing a disease yourself?
The truth is we don’t know what Autoimmune disease truly is in conventional medicine. But it’s a new era in medicine, and there are ways to turn around even the most difficult autoimmune diseases.
- Episode 1– The Autoimmune Epidemic: Root Causes and Solutions
- Episode 2– Intestinal Permeability: The Gateway to Autoimmunity
- Episode 3– The Microbiome: Where Health and Disease Begin and End
- Episode 4– Autoimmune Diseases of the Gut: The Role of Food and Digestion
- Episode 5– Environmental Toxins: The Hidden Drivers of Disease
- Episode 6– Autoimmune Diseases of the Brain: A New Approach to Neurology
- Episode 7– Case Studies: Bringing it All Together