DID YOU KNOW? The average levels of “ambient electrosmog” in the microwave radiation range (cell phones,wifi, Bluetooth) has increased by
1,000,000,000,000,000,000-fold (a quintillion) in the last 100 years.1
Is EMF safe?
When 2G started in 1996, there were only 17,000 antennas built in the U.S; now with 4G, 210,000 antennas have been built in 2016. With the development of 5G, the estimated projection is for 13 million+ antennas built by 2025. So, what do we know about EMF’s impact on our health?2
Based on the mini-course Electrosmog Rx I recently took from Nick Pineault, an investigative health journalist, author of the New York Time’s Bestseller “Non Tin Foil Guide to EMFs.” Here’s what I’ve learned: we don’t have enough data to prove it’s safe for it to become so widespread in our environment.
4 Reasons EMF isn’t safe
- Currently EMF is classified as a 2B Carcinogen “Possible Carcinogen” by the World Health Organization (WHO). Several scientists who were on the international committee looking at the available science at the time are now recommending EMF to be reclassified as a Class 2A or 1 carcinogen, like asbestos or smoking. 3,4,5
- New technologies such as 5G networks has NO biological studies to prove their safety.6
- EMF safety standards are from 19967, and based on short-term exposure to 1 device.
- According to the most conservative estimates of independent EMF researchers, at least 35% of the population suffers from “mild to moderate” symptoms of electro-sensitivity, including fatigue, sleep disturbance, headaches, difficulty concentrating, depression, memory loss, hearing disruptions, skin problems, and cardiovascular issues.8
5 Reasons Children are More At Risk
- Exposing your unborn fetus to cell phone EMFs might increase the risk of behavioral problems in your future child.9
- EMF’s affect 4 aspects of children’s brain development.10
- Children’s heads will absorb up to 2X the radiation compared to adults. Their bone marrow can absorb up to 10X more. 11
- Teens who use a cell phone before 20 years old see their risks of brain cancer rise 500%.12
- EMF’s are linked with depression, anxiety and many mental health problems that have reached epidemic levels in
What’s the proposed mechanism of harm from EMF?
Each one of the trillions of cells in your body has microscopic channels in its membrane which allows calcium and other minerals to flow in and out of the cell. They are called “VGCCs”, short for “Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels”.
When a foreign EMF signal (such as a cell phone signal)
hits the cell, it literally causes the doors of these calcium channels to stay stuck open — allowing excessive calcium to flow into the cell starting a few
second after exposure.14
Calcium is usually a healthy mineral for the human body. But in this particular situation, the cell receives an “overdose” of calcium — leading to a laundry list of consequences. From damaging cellular DNA strands, oxidative stress, breaking down blood brain barrier, male/ female infertility, depression, neuropsychiatric symptoms, melatonin depletion, and sleep disruptions to hormonal disruptions.
What are the top 10 most common EMF Related Symptoms?
- Sleep disturbance
- Brain fog
- Depression / Anxiety
- Memory loss
- Visual Disruptions / Light sensitivity
- Skin Problems
- Heart Palpitations
What can I do right away?
Take these Action Steps:
- Start paying attention to how you feel in different environments – at home, work, public locations, or on vacation.
- Try to identify sources of EMF’s (cell phone, wifi router, bluetooth devices, etc) and create distance and reduce time exposed to them.
- Take the 5-day cell phone challenge:
- Put your phone on “Airplane mode” when you carry it on your body, at night, or keep it outside of your bedroom when you sleep.
- Keep 1 foot distance between you and your cell phone when you use it. Use speaker phone or ear buds, instead of bluetooth enabled device.
- Then pay attention to how you are feeling. Sleep? Energy? Concentration? Pain levels?
Or stick one of these small shields to your phone or wifi router to reduce EMF emission: the Aires Shield Pro and carry the Aires Defender Infinity in your wallet. (Use code: onnalomd to get a 10% discount!)
Are you ready to give your health a full 360 degree evaluation and make changes that can optimize your life’s potential? Check out our Happy Health Essentials Program, and schedule a free consult with us!
Download this educational guide to share with friends and family.
- Book Black on White: Voices and Witnesses about electro-hypersensitivity by Rigmor Granlund-Lind and John Lind, who share the top symptoms experienced by hundreds of Swedish sufferers of electro hypersensitivity (EHS).
- Electrosmog Rx course material from Nick Pinneault