We offer a comprehensive 6 month program called The Happy Health Essentials Program instead of individual appointments. This Program is intended to empower you with the best results and personalized support and education. Imagine you are being guided through a comprehensive learning experience that helps you become an expert of your own health.
Schedule a 15 minute free consult phone call here to determine if our Happy Health Essentials Program is a right fit for you. We will schedule an Initial Patient Visit during that call.
HAPPY HEALTH ESSENTIALS PROGRAM includes:
- 1 Initial Patient Intake with Dr. Lo (90 mins)
- 1 Lab Result Review Visit with Dr. Lo (60 mins)
- 3 Clinical Follow up visits with Dr. Lo (3 x 60 mins)
- 2 Visits with our Health and Nutritional Coach (60 mins) with topics ranging from lifestyle support, stress management tools, to diet specific support to mindfulness training
- Access to Functional lab Testing
- Written treatment and supplement plan with 10% discount to professional quality supplements
- Program Cost $3995, or 6 monthly payments of $699
What does your First Visit look like?
- In-person or video conference (90 minutes)
- This includes:
- Comprehensive review of your chief complaints, health goals, history, current medications, and supplements
- A detailed survey of your health symptoms and diet history (Filled out before the visit)
- Medical case review and physical exam
- You will leave this appointment with CLEAR NEXT STEPS towards resolving your health issues:
- Set treatment goals
- Lab test recommendations that will clarify what systems are imbalanced (cost of labs not included, but we offer direct lab order payments to ensure the lowest price for our patients)
- Initial lifestyle and supplements recommendations
HEALTH & NUTRITIONAL COACH
- With our qualified Functional Medicine Nutritional and Lifestyle Health Coach
- Accountability and progress tracking of your goals
- Relaxation training for greater daily ease and energy
- Support materials like recipes and handouts
- Home Health evaluation (by video)
- Included in Happy Health Essentials Program
- Individual Appointments $150/hour or 4 for $500
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER OUR ESSENTIALS PROGRAM?
- Often patients initial health issues have resolved after our Essentials program. Many continue to work with us to maintain their new found health with bi-annual or yearly follow ups. We offer follow up appointments at 30 and 60 minutes appointments.
Osteopathic / Acupuncture Visits
- Only for established patients
- Follow-up: 60 min (15 min consultation with 45 min treatment) $150
Functional Genomic Consultation
- Functional Genomics is the study of genes and how they interact with each other, to generate many cellular pathways that then define many cellular functions and as a result can affect our health and metabolism in all levels.
- In depth interpretation of your functional genomics, using your own 23 and Me or DNA company (use clinic code: onnalo) tests. Recommendations will be given on how to optimize your health.
- One time 60 minute consultation $500
Low Dose Naltrexone Evaluations
- Initial 30 minute consultation $250
- Brief 15 minute follow-up in 6 weeks $150
- 30 minute follow up every 6 months $250
Dr. Lo is a Functional Medicine consultant and cannot be your primary care provider. We require that you have a primary care doctor. Our office does not offer after-hours or urgent care services. If you have a medical emergency, you will need to contact your primary care doctor. Our office takes generally 1-2 business days to respond to your inquiries.
48 hours notice is required for a changed or cancelled appointment. A 50% cancellation fee will apply for a missed appointment.Cancellations are only confirmed if you have received verbal or email confirmation from us via the patient portal.
We take your privacy seriously. Please review our policy here. We only accept communications through our secure patient portal or phone system in order to protect your health information once you become our patient.
Phone appointments are available for existing patients, but the initial visit must be in-person. Exceptions may sometimes apply if you live outside of the Bay Area. Contact us to inquire about details.
Lab tests may be covered by your insurance. We will discuss the necessity of any test and its cost with you before ordering it. and we promise to be cost conscious without compromising your outcomes.
We offer easy, online ordering for supplements. We hold our choices of supplements to the highest standards in terms of bioavailability, manufacturing practices, and quality control and sourcing.
MEDICAL RECORDS AND FORMS REQUEST
The administrative cost for filling out uncomplicated forms and sending Medical Records to you or your doctor is $50. Please allow up to 10 business days after you have signed the release form to receive your records or forms.
Our clinic does not bill insurance at this time. Dr. Lo is not a contracted provider on any insurance plans. Insurance companies simply do not adequately reimburse for the extensive amount of time it takes to undertake a comprehensive Functional Medicine assessment and treatment.
We are not a Medicare provider and are opted out of the Medicare program. Our services are not eligible for Medicare reimbursements.
Upon request, we will provide the proper documentation (an itemized super bill) for you to submit to your insurance company directly for reimbursement. If you have a PPO, your visits may be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company at out-of-network provider rates. You will need to check with your insurance company. If you would like to check on your insurance reimbursement before your visit, the CPT billing codes we use for the initial visit are 99205 + 99354. Follow up visits 99215 + 99354.
We do not guarantee reimbursements from your insurance company. You can also utilize your Health Savings Accounts to pay for our services, lab tests, or supplements. Learn more about the benefits of Health Savings Accounts here. All payments are due at the time of service. Our office accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
If you would like us to respond to insurance carrier requests for additional information about your claim, Dr.Lo will bill at a pro-rated amount of her hourly fee to submit this information if the request cannot be completed by the Patient Coordinator.
We want you to get the care that you need most! If, for any reason, you decide to stop any packages early, you will be fully refunded the difference between what you have already paid and what appointments you have already used within 1 year based on our regular rates with administrative fees.