The Fasting Mimicking Diet
The ProLon® Fasting Mimicking Diet (FMD™) is based on the research completed by Dr. Valter Longo at the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California (USC).
Are you ready to optimize your lifespan and be the healthy YOU?
We are excited you are here and interested in Prolon (Pro-Longevity) Fasting Mimicking Diet. The first scientifically proven food to help with metabolic health and anti-aging process. See here for the research.
ProLon is a plant-based meal plan that lasts for five consecutive days. The diet include soups, crackers, energy bars, energy drinks and supplements all designed to nourish the body and facilitate healthy changes.While on the ProLon diet, the body goes into a fasting mode. In this state, the cells go into a protective mode which ultimately promotes health and longevity. After completing the 5-day diet, one returns to their normal diet for the remainder of the month and experiences the rejuvenating and regenerative impact of going through this fasting mimicking diet.
Read this post “What all the buzz about this Cell Regenerative Diet called Prolon?” I wrote about this effective and well researched program.
Benefits of a fasting mimicking diet includes:
- Weight loss
- Decreased abdominal fat
- Stem cell regeneration
- Preservation of lean body mass
- Maintenance of healthy levels of:
- C-reactive protein (an inflammation marker)
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 (a mortality marker)
Order your Discounted Prolon Fasting Mimicking Diet Kit here. Each kit is a special discounted price of $220 with Free Shipping. The recommendation for maximal benefit is do once a month for 3 months as your first round, then every once every 3 – 4 months.
ProLon is not recommended for:
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are allergic nuts (macadamia, cashew, almond, pecan), soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical condition or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorized in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. ProLon®should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis.
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein content of the diet
Here’s a sample menu on what you can eat for transitioning out of the 5 day diet.