Are you ready to optimize your lifespan and be the healthy YOU?
We are excited you are here and interested in Prolon (Pro-Longevity) Fasting Mimicking Diet. The first scientifically proven food to help with metabolic health and anti-aging process. See here for the research.
This simple 5 day diet gives you the benefits of 5 days Fasting while still enjoying nutrient dense tasty (approved by my kids) Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free foods.
Read this post “What all the buzz about this Cell Regenerative Diet called Prolon?” I wrote about this effective and well researched program.
Benefits of a fasting mimicking diet includes:
- Cellular Functional Optimization:
- Trigger stem cell-based regeneration and autophagy, (the clean up of aging & damaged cells) & promote stem cell-based renewal.
- Performance Optimization:
- Both muscle and mental performance, as well as greater focus, clarity and energy.
- Fat Focused Weight Loss:
- Fastest way to lose fat (especially belly fat) while protecting lean body mass.
- Metabolic Health:
- Maintain healthy levels of blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as markers of inflammation for overall wellness.
ProLon is not recommended for:
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are allergic nuts (macadamia, cashew, almond, pecan), soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical condition or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorized in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. ProLon®should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis.
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein content of the diet
Order your Discounted Prolon Fasting Mimicking Diet Kit here. Each kit is a special discounted price of $220 with Free Shipping. The recommendation for maximal benefit is do once a month for 3 months as your first round, then every once every 3 – 4 months.