Thank you for your order.
Your Kit will be delivered to you in 5-7 business days.
Before you start the ProLon Meal Program:
Here are some resources for you!
Complimentary 1-on-1 Coaching Calls: Our Certified Health Coaches, Nurses, and Dietitians will walk you through the protocol and answer questions on your behalf. Sign up before starting your first cycle: http://proloncoaching.
Remember to sign up for handy tips on how to successfully take ProLon® at www.aboutprolon.com/tips
What to expect from your meal plan for 5 days:
Here’s a sample menu on what you can eat for transitioning out of the 5 day diet.
What can you expect?
How often can I repeat this program?
ProLon is not recommended for:
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are allergic nuts (macadamia, cashew, almond, pecan), soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical condition or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorized in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. ProLon®should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis.
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein content of the diet
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product and information does not represent any medical advice. It is not a recommended to you from Dr. Lo as a treatment. Please consult with you doctor for specific details. Purchasing this product does not represent establishing a doctor-patient relationship with our clinic at Happy Health Institute or with Dr. Lo