PREP WEEK: 1 week before Your 14 Days detox!
Welcome, and congratulations!
If you are here, that means you are committing to a Reboot to your Mental and Physical health, and you are READY to start feeling this way.
Make sure you order the kit here. Use code: HappyHealth10 for 10% off and Free shipping.
Here’s a PREVIEW for the next 2 weeks.
1. If you haven’t already, fill out your Medical Symptoms Questionnaire and keep track of your progress before and after. If you are seeing Dr. Lo, you already filled one out.
2. Here’s what you’ll ELIMINATE:3. Focus on whole and seasonal foods. This usually means shopping the outer aisles of your grocery store or visiting your local farmers’ market. Avoid processed and packaged foods whenever possible. You’ll be eating a predominantly Paleo diet. Each day, you’ll get tips and recipes to support you.
4. If you have been drinking coffee and alcohol almost every day, begin to cut down this week, so that you can adapt to the detox more easily.
5. If you are used to caffeine keeping your bowels regular, get Magnesium Citrate, and take 1 -2 teaspoon daily with food to make sure you are going 1-2 times a day. Try substitute with this coffee substitute Dandiblend that is good for the Liver and taste like coffee. To avoid withdrawal headaches. DRINK LOTS OF WATER.
6. SNACKS: You are not supposed to starve yourself in this detox. Stock up on nuts and seeds, hummus and carrots, fruits, salads, broths and gluten free crackers around in between meals. You do eventually have a smaller appetite from this detox because you are more efficiently absorbing your food!
7. For some, you’ll be replacing 2 meals with the shakes in the Detox kit. However, you might be recommended by Dr. Lo to use the shakes as supplements and continue to eat 3 small meals a day, or simply follow your appetite. If you are hungry, eat small meals around the shakes.
8. Stock up on Epsom salt and Baking soda. It’s great for when you really need an extra pick me up during the first week of detox. 1 cup of Epsom Salt with 1 tablespoon Baking soda.
9. Read here for more Detox Tips.