Pre-visit Phone Consultation 15 min
- Fill out the contact form here and we will schedule a brief phone consultation
- Speak to the doctor directly about your needs
New Patient Visit 90 min
- Initial Appointment
- In Person (Preferred) or Video Conference
- Comprehensive review of your chief complains, health goals, history, current medications and supplements
- A detailed survey of your health symptoms and diet history (Filled out before the visit)
- Medical case review and physical exam
- You will leave this appointment with CLEAR NEXT STEPS towards resolving your health issues:
- Set Treatment Goals
- Lab tests Recommendations that will clarify what systems are imbalanced (cost of tests not included, but we promise to make it cost effective)
- Initial Lifestyle and Supplements recommendations
- Health Coach visit to get you implement health changes successfully
1st Follow Up Appointment 60 min
- In person or By phone or Video
- Review lab results
- You will leave this appointment with
- Personalized Treatment Goals & Plans & Timeline
- Personalized Lifestyle and Supplement programs
- Written Summary of your Lab findings
- 10% Professional Supplement Discount to high quality supplements
- Comprehensive Patient Education Guide
- May recommend Acupuncture or Osteopathic Treatments
- Health Coach visits and weekly email check in to help you implement health changes successfully
Regular Follow-up Visits 30 – 60 min
- Established Patients only
- In person or By phone or video
- Frequency and duration are individualized
- May include acupuncture or manual medicine
Phone Consultations 30 min
- Established Patients only
- By phone
- Available for patients who live in or out of the Bay area
- Ideal for routine check-ins
Osteopathic / Acupuncture Visits:
- Only for established patients
- Follow-up – 60 min (15 min consultation with 45 min treatment) $150
- 6 visits package discounts available
May add a la carte Acupuncture / Osteopathic Treatment for $80 per 30 min to any consultation visits
Typically, a patient will have 4 follow up visits with the doctor, but that varies depending on the needs of the patient and also the complexity of the condition.
Functional Medicine Consultations Fee Schedule
- New Patient Intake: 90 min $600
- First Followup visit: 60 min $450
- Followup visits: 60 min $350
- Phone or Video consultation 30-60 min $175-350
- (Established patients only)
|Optimal Health Package||New Patient +1st Followup + 2 Followups||$1650||or $ 285 x 6 months|
Membership above are intended to give you more support at a great value, so that you can have BETTER RESULTS from a partnership with your doctor. Also, you will have these Membership benefits.
Wellness Coaching 1 month $215
- With our well qualified Functional Medicine Nutritional Health Coach
- 2 x 60 minutes in-person or by phone/video sessions per month
- Weekly email check-ins to keep you focused
- Accountability and progress tracking of your goals
- Relaxation training for greater daily ease and energy
- Support materials like recipes and handouts
- Grocery store education tour
|3 month package||$207 x 3 months|
|6 month package||$197 x 6 months|
If you live outside of the Bay Area, wellness coaching services are also available online and by phone.
Dr. Lo is a Functional Medicine consultant and cannot be your primary care provider. We require that you have a primary care doctor. Our office do not offer after-hours or urgent care services. If you have a medical emergency, you will need to contact your primary care doctor. Please expect our office to take up to 2 business days to respond to your inquiries.
You must cancel 48 hours before your appointment or you will be charged the full amount of the appointment. Please contact us by phone or patient portal for cancellation. Cancellations are only confirmed if you have received verbal or email confirmation from us via the patient portal.
We take your privacy seriously. Please review our policy here. We only accept communications through our secure patient portal or phone system in order to protect your health information once you become our patient.
Phone appointments are available for existing patients but the initial visit must be in person. Exceptions may sometimes apply if you live outside of the Bay Area.
Lab tests maybe covered by your insurance. We will discuss the necessity of any test and its cost with you before ordering it.
We offer easy, online ordering for supplements. Supplements are not reimbursable by insurance.
MEDICAL RECORDS AND FORMS REQUEST
The administrative cost for filling out uncomplicated forms and sending Medical Records to you or your doctor is $50. Please allow up to 10 business days after you have signed the release form to receive your records or form.
INSURANCE / PAYMENT
Our clinic do not bill insurance at this time. Upon request, we will provide the proper documentation (Super bill) for you to submit to your insurance company directly for reimbursement.
If you have a PPO, your visits may be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company at out-of-network provider rates. You will need to check with your insurance company. We do not guarantee reimbursements from your insurance company.
We are not a Medicare provider and are opted out of the Medicare program. Our services are not eligible for Medicare reimbursements.
You can also utilize your Health Savings Accounts to pay for my services, lab tests, or supplements. Learn more about the benefits of Health Savings Accounts here.
All payments are due at the time of service. Our office accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
We want you to get the care that you most need! If for any reason you decide to stop any packages early, you will be fully refunded the difference between what you have already paid and what you have already used, based on the regular rates.