Introduction to Health Coaching
Remember. 80% of disease can be improved by lifestyle, so we want to get you all the tools to help you succeed
We believe in a strong partnership and teamwork in the road to healing. That’s why you have a team that includes Dr. Lo and and a certified lifestyle and nutritional health coach supporting you after you sign up for Dr. Lo’s program. Our health coaches are certified lifestyle and nutritional health coach, that will see you for 2 visits after your initial and 1st follow up appointments with Dr. Lo.
The goal is for you to fostering a strong coaching relationship with someone who is there.
- To support you in implementing the specifics of my recommendations after our 1st and 2nd visits. which can be difficult and overwhelming for many.
- To help you identify areas around your lifestyle like stress management, sleep, exercise, communications, healthy relationships, and support you in making positive changes by holding you accountable.
Our health coaches are NOT licensed medical practitioner, so they
- Do not diagnose
- Do not offer medical advice
- Do not give prescriptions
Our Health Coaches do offer advice on how you can implement specific lifestyle choices that can make you feel more rejuvenated and improve your overall wellbeing.
Typically, at the end of the each of the 2 sessions, you will be given more clarification of Dr Lo’s recommendations specific to your condition. and the health coach will help you identify barriers, limitation, and tools to maximize your opportunity to get the best out of your program working with Dr. Lo.
Included with Dr. Lo’s visits:
- 2 in-person or phone or online visits after Intake and 1st follow up
- Weekly email check in between visit
Optional add on:
- Monthly packages (minimal 3 months)
- 2 in person or online visits per month with weekly email check in.